#1: Valerie Mates (valerie) on Jul 10, 2022
I created a staging site where I can make changes to the WebPBN code before putting them on the main site.
You are welcome to log in there if you'd like to see what's under construction and give feedback on the changes that are underway.
Also, if there is anything that you want to try out without putting it on the main site, you are welcome to do that there.
The staging site is at staging.webpbn.com
1) I copied over the entire user file from WebPBN, so your username and password that you use here should also work there.
2) I copied over the puzzles with ID numbers up to 10, to have a small number of puzzles to try things out with.
3) I didn't copy over any discussions.
4) I intend to keep the staging site around for a long time, but anything that is entered there could be deleted at any time. So if there's anything you want to keep, you should put it on the real webpbn site, not on the staging site.
5) I put a "News" item there, too, to talk about what I'm working on there. Currently it's about how to make blue and black 1's look more visually different from each other.
6) When I'm working on the code there, things may break. If that happens, try back later!
Goto next topic
You must register and log in to be able to participate in this discussion.